Not everyone wants air bubbles in their Epoxy project 🙈
Here are some tips to prevent them:
- Gently mix component A and B
- Let the epoxy rest for a while after mixing
- Make sure the Epoxy is up to temperature, cold Epoxy will give more air bubbles faster and more.
- Before mixing, put the epoxy in a warm water bath.
- Use a burner after pouring, but make sure that the epoxy does not get too hot.
- A paint dryer is also suitable for removing air bubbles.
- There are sprays that remove air bubbles (isopropanol 99.9%)
- If you are going to pour wood, prime the wood first with a layer of epoxy, wood is porous so you get air bubbles in your casting faster.
- Pour calmly ✌️